Poster boards: Landscape Orientation, 200cm (Width) x 120cm (Height).
It is possible to fill the entire 200cmx110cm area; a practical solution is to mount one A0 sheet in landscape orientation, or two A0 sheets in portrait orientation side-by-side.
(A0 size = 84,1cm x 118.9 cm)
Poster Print Service
We can print your poster(s) for you!
Posters will be available at the Registration Desk from Saturday August 23rd.
The maximum size for the poster print service is A0.
Poster Size: max. A0 (84.1cm x 118,9cm)
File Format: PDF files only
Price: CHF 65.00 for a A0 size (to be paid at the Registration Desk on arrival).
Deadline for orders: August 11th, 2014
Mail for orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, August 25:
- MPS01 – Fourier-Transform MS
- MPS02 – Polymers
- MPS03 – MS Instrumentation
- MPS06 – Clinical Applications and Screening
- MPS07 – Imaging MS – Instrumentation
- MPS08 – Carbohydrates
- MPS31 – Biomarkers and Diagnostics
Tuesday, August 26:
- TPS11 – Targeted and Quantitative Proteomics
- TPS12 – Lipidomics
- TPS17 – Protein Phosphorylation and other Post-translational Modifications
- RPS18 – Ion-Molecule and Ion-Ion Reactions in the Gas-Phase
- TPS20 – Imaging MS – Applications
- TPS41 – Gas-phase Ion Fragmentation Mechanisms
- TPS42 – Forensics and Doping
- TPS43 – Environmental Analysis
Wednesday, August 27:
- WPS21 – New Ionization Techniques
- WPS22 – Cell Biology and Cellular Pathways
- WPS24 – Trace Gas Analysis of Breath and Food Flavours
- WPS26 – Metabolomics
- WPS27 – Small Molecules – Data Acquisition and Analysis
- WPS28 – Biomolecular Conformation in the Gas-Phase and in Solution
- WPS29 – Ambient Ionization and Miniaturization
- WPS44 – Very Large Biomolecules and Structural Biology
Thursday, August 28:
- ThPS32 – Ion Mobility MS
- ThPS33 – Data Analysis – General
- ThPS35 – Elemental and isotopics, MS, ICP-MS General, Cultural Heritage and Archeology
- ThPS36 – Advanced MS in Food and Nutrition
- ThPS37 – Hyphenated Techniques – Applications
- ThPS38 – Non-Covalent Interactions
- ThPS39 – Informatic tools for MS
Poster Presentations Core Times
Authors of odd numbered posters present from 11h00 to 13h00.
Authors of even numbered posters present from 13h00 to 15h00.